TO SHOP: Head on to http://darlenespanties.tictail.com

For enquiries, email me at darlene-@live.com

I will reply as soon as I get your email. In the event that I do not, check your spam folder, or drop me another note! ;)

I am healthy & go for an annual body check to confirm this. Please buy my items with a peace of mind.

13 December 2019

Darlene's Lovely Things - WORN FBTS & NIGHTSHIRTS

Hellooo lover!

Apart from my usual offerings of my sweet lacy underthings, I've got some FBT shorts and nighties up for grabs.
I usually wear my school/cotton t-shirts for PE, as well as to bed (clean ones of course!), and the ones for sale are particularly well-worn and full of my scent.

FBT Shorts - $36* 

Night-shirts - $36*

Purchase from my shop.


*Note: Items applicable as part of Mystery Box (3 Mystery Items & 3 additional requests for $96, mailed).

xox, Darlene