PAYMENT DETAILS:
1. Email darlene-@live.com with the item number in the subject box.
2. Leave your name, mailing address, and any additional comments in the body.
3. Sale is only through mail. Upon receiving my bank details and invoice (in your inbox), please make payment ONLY through DBS/POSB fund transfer. (For International buyers, please contact me for credit card payment via PayPal)
4. I require confirmation and payment within 24hours; failing which, your item/s will be released to the next buyer.

5. Your item/s will be worn and mailed on confirmation of payment. The package will come in a plain envelope marked with only your name and address.
6. Due to the nature of item/s, strictly no refunds nor exchanges.


I will reply as soon as I get your email. In the event that I do not, check your spam folder, or drop me another note! ;)

I am healthy & go for an annual body check to confirm this. Please buy my items with a peace of mind.

IMPORTANT: Items are not worn until payment is received. Items are then worn and sealed immediately to retain "freshness".

18 July 2007

Rosebud White Satin G-string (GS04) - SOLD

Basic Price: $16 [SOLD]

No comments: